About the role
Are you a commercially driven professional who likes to advise strategic customers and gets the deals in but strongly desires to contribute to a Better World and make a true impact? Then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
The GoodFuels commercial team is looking for a Commercial Manager.
As a Commercial Manager, you will be working in the GoodFuels sales team. You will be the face of our maritime business unit. Your role is pivotal to our mission in selling sustainable biofuels to shipping companies, ranging from container lines to bulk carriers and tankers, from car carriers to cruise liners and dredging companies. You will be responsible for sales and account management within your portfolio and contributing to the growth ambitions of GoodFuels.
Who are you?
For the role of Commercial Manager, we are looking for you if you recognize yourself in the following:
- A highly commercially driven person who likes working in an international, growing and fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Target-driven and competitive mindset
- Proactive and collaborative attitude
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Structured way of working and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric approach
You also have:
- A relevant bachelor's or master's degree (both commercial and technical backgrounds are of interest)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in which you have been responsible for (consultative) sales and/or account management
- Knowledge about the maritime industry, (bio)fuels and/or sustainability
- Fluency in English (preferably at least one other language) and experience working in an international environment
- Experience in working with a CRM system
- Strong interest in sustainability and personal drive to make a positive impact
What do we offer?
- A workplace in our new office located in the 'Awarehouse' in the new Houthavens, the creative hub of Amsterdam
- A competitive salary
- A yearly vitality budget
- An annual training & education budget
- A full-time job (40 hours/week)
- 25 holidays per year
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A good pension scheme
- Daily fresh & healthy team lunch, prepared by our chefs
- Commuting reimbursement or an attractive bicycle plan
- Hybrid location (if desired); balancing home office with office attendance
- Many fun team events and celebrations
- A job in which you can make a genuinely positive impact and contribute to a Better World
Apply for this job
Would you like to work in a great, dynamic company with colleagues that all share the same drive to contribute to a better world, to have fun together and to serve an increasing number of customers who are moving towards more sustainability in the maritime shipping industry? Then apply for this job by submitting the form below. After receiving the applications, we will make the selection and inform you as soon as possible (within two weeks).
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor new work visas or permits for this position. If you already have a sponsorship, it's possible to transfer this to GoodFuels.
For any questions you may have, please get in touch with Saskia, our Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we don’t discriminate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Join us to build a better world
Do you meet the majority of the requirements above, and do you see yourself as a potential culture fit for our team? Then we would love to hear from you!