Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition and create a better world by developing and supplying truly sustainable alternative solutions to fossil fuels for the global maritime industry and the road transport sector. With GoodShipping and GoodZero, GoodFuels is part of a growing international team of people whom all feel passionate about this mission.
About the Commercial Officer role
In line with our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking to expand, structure and further professionalize our sales departments. As a Commercial Officer, you will be a vital element within our commercial teams. In this diverse role, you will support our Commercial Managers in the most structured and accurate way possible. A helicopter view is very important in your work.
- Taking up requests from customers through incoming phone calls and e-mails
- Advising customers about possibilities and answering questions
- Registering deals on time and correctly in our CRM (Hubspot). Align incoming requests with Operations and process them correctly in the systems used within the organisation
- Preparing various reports throughout the sales funnels
- Providing accurate administrative support for the departments, e.g. keeping records, managing data, sending certificates, etc. Delivering the correct documents after a sustainable biofuel delivery, such as information about the achieved CO2 reduction
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the department, e.g. process optimization, efficiency, and company presentations
- Preparing, contributing to, and joining various trade fairs and industry events
Who are you?
For the role of Commercial Officer, we are looking for:
- A highly accurate person who likes working in an international and fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to organize and structure commercial processes
- Commercial drive and excellent communication skills
- Proactive and collaborative attitude
- An interest in and a (personal) drive towards contributing to the energy transition
You also have:
- Proven experience in an administrative role where accuracy was of great importance.
- Fluency in English
- Strong interest in learning more about sustainability and making a positive impact
What we offer
- A workplace in our new office located in the ‘Awarehouse’ in the new Houthavens, the creative hub of Amsterdam or partly at our office in Rotterdam
- A competitive salary
- A yearly vitality budget
- A yearly training & education budget
- A full-time job (40 hours/week), part-time can be discussed (at least 32 hours/week)
- 25 holidays per year (Based on a full-time contract)
- A laptop and mobile phone
- A solid pension scheme
- A daily, fresh, healthy team lunch prepared by our own chefs
- Commuting expenses coverage or an attractive bicycle plan
- Many fun team events and parties
- A job in which you can make a truly positive impact
Apply for this job
Would you like to work in a great, dynamic company with colleagues that all share the same drive to contribute to a better world, to have fun together and to serve an increasing number of customers who are moving towards more sustainability in the maritime shipping industry?
Then apply for this job by submitting the form below. After receiving the applications, we will make the selection and inform you as soon as possible (within two weeks).
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor new work visas or permits for this position. If you already have a sponsorship, it's possible to transfer this to GoodFuels.
For any questions you may have, please get in touch with Saskia, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us to build a better world
Do you meet the majority of the requirements above, and do you see yourself as a potential culture fit for our team? Then we would love to hear from you!