GoodFuels develops and supplies truly sustainable alternatives to fossil fuels for the global maritime industry and the road transport sector. Together with pioneering insetting solutions provider GoodShipping and high-impact offsetting service provider GoodZero, GoodFuels consists of an international and highly driven team of people whom all feel passionate about our company’s mission: building a #BetterWorld by offering impactful decarbonisation solutions to companies around the globe.
To strengthen our mission-driven team, we are currently looking for a (Digital) Marketing & Content Specialist.
About the roleAre you a digital savvy, sustainability-minded, creative enthusiast who loves publishing, optimizing and analyzing content, helping our clients find the right content at the right time, optimizing conversions and improving our customer journeys? Would you like to coordinate campaigns where your creative input and initiative is very welcome? Then we are looking for you!
In this role, you will set up campaigns to support our sales team with leads, improve customer journeys and manage online marketing and communications channels. As we are a small team, you will also support offline marketing activities. Furthermore, you will act as a project manager, coordinating your projects with stakeholders throughout the organization.
As a (Digital) Marketing & Content Specialist for GoodFuels, GoodShipping and GoodZero, you are responsible for:
- Designing and executing digital lead generation campaigns for GoodFuels (sustainable fuel solutions), GoodShipping (carbon insetting services) and GoodZero (high-impact offsetting).
- Setting up, optimizing and analyzing newsletters and improving our digital performance by creating content.
- Preparing and executing social media campaigns and promotions for different targeting groups
- Managing website and social media content
- Analyzing statistics and optimizing performance
You will be working in a diverse Marketing team with different nationalities. The team has a test-and-learn mentality and is responsible for managing and (internationally) expanding the GoodFuels, GoodShipping and GoodZero brands. Meet some of your future colleagues: Brittany and Max.
Who are you?
We are a purpose-driven organization with ambitious goals: helping businesses decarbonize all over the globe. For this reason, it’s important that you get energy from a dynamic and rapidly moving organization. You have a creative mind and can make original content for our three labels.
Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor working and thinking level
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Excellent professional communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Mailchimp
- Experience with CRM-based marketing platforms like HubSpot or Salesforce
- Affinity with the energy transition
- You are accurate, result- and client-oriented
- You are proactive and enthusiastic about work (and life in general)
- You have a good sense of humour, as we like to have fun during our work!
What do we offer?
- Our office is located in the ‘Awarehouse’ in the new Houthavens – the creative hub of Amsterdam. With a stunning view over the IJ, this is where we pioneer in the field of sustainable alternatives for fossil fuels and decarbonization services
- A competitive salary
- A full-time job (40 hours/week), and part-time can be discussed (at least 32 hours/week)
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full-time contract)
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- A good pension scheme
- A daily fresh team lunch
- Travel expenses
- Many fun team socials and parties
- The ability to make a truly positive impact and contribute to the energy transition
Apply for this job
Would you like to work in a great, dynamic company with colleagues that all share the same drive to contribute to a better world, to have fun together and to serve an increasing number of customers who are moving towards more sustainability in the maritime shipping industry? Then apply for this job by submitting the form below. After receiving the applications, we will make the selection and inform you as soon as possible (within two weeks).
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor new work visas or permits for this position. If you already have a sponsorship, it's possible to transfer this.
For any questions you may have, please get in touch with Saskia, our Recruiter via email@example.com
We kindly request that recruiting agencies do not reach out regarding this job opportunity, as we are handling all recruitment efforts internally.
Join us to build a better world
Do you meet the majority of the requirements above, and do you see yourself as a potential culture fit for our team? Then we would love to hear from you!